sábado, 25 de outubro de 2014

Favorite books ❤

Hello everybody! How long! Haha . Today I came to do a post about one of my favorite things:
READ!

I will say a few books that I love and some that I want to read!!!!
Well, I 'll start with the first trilogy I read.

THE SELECTION – Kiera Cass

Well, it talks about America Singer , a girl of caste 5 ( poor ) who is a violinist . When "The Selection " , which is where is chosen 35 girls to over time only there is an ( the queen ) , opens registration . America did not want, but her mom say she could not be chosen . She hated Maxon ( prince ) and thought he was a spoiled . But when she enters the palace, see he is not as imagined. She thinks she forgets Aspen , a boy of chaste 6 and her love. But everything changes when she joins " The Elite " . After these two books , which do not have quoted many things cause I hate spoilers, giving and receiving ,  the next come this year, " The One " and another who is about to leave , "The Heir" . The cover of the last book is not out yet but Kiera not forget about drop a few phrases that sometimes we interpret totally wrong . An example of disagreement was when she put the phrase " Sorry for not being in costumes , king." If you have not read any books , will not understand . I figured so many things.

CALL ME - Sarah Mlynowski

Well, technically this book says about a girl ( Devi ) who was dating a boy ( Bryan ) and distance from friends. For reasons that would give big spoilers ( I will not say why) they end their courtship . No exit , no friends. One day , she goes to the mall and accidentally leaves her cell phone fall into the fountain. When it starts to click randomly on your keyboard connects to your past . After managing to convince Devi 's past that was no joke, take advantage. Trying to change your past to have a bright future . But this changes everything completion cycle of your life .
Unfortunately , this book ( to my knowledge ) does not sell in other countries , only in Brazil . But you would love it . It's funny , romantic and different thematic . The view changes every chapter ( I confess I lost myself in the beginning ) . I have read very fast, 319 pages in less than 5 hours. Which to me is very fast . I read it in one day only . In short : wonderful.

— Other books that I love so much 
• City Of Bones • Cassandra Clare 
• Paper Towns • John Green
• Elixir • Hilary Duff
— I want to read
• Looking for Alaska • John Green
• Divergent • Verônica Roth

KISSES, 
UNTIL THE NEXT POST! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Count

Seguidores

Páginas